Thursday, February 17, 2005

good gravy

Found out last night that my friend's dad died a couple of weeks ago. This is what happens when I don't have classes with people, life comes up and smacks everyone around. Massive heart attack. Sucks.

Still no mail for me. When will those law schools learn, they're missing out on Amazing Me?

So the window guy turned out to be a hottie. Married of course. But still a hottie. He did a good job, but he put a sign in the yard, like he just gets free advertising on our property because we paid him to install windows? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Got my first exam back yesterday, and the A- was sweet. This prof gives take-homes, and I hadn't done any of the reading until he gave us the tests last week. So, I'm feeling pretty good about the whole thing. Now we'll see if I can do that in another class, I've got two weeks, I think I'll be okay.

Of course I've got the econ exam today and I need to get to the book on that one. So, here's the thought for today. courtesy of Happy Bunny:
"Cute but psycho. Things even out."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home